10 STEPS TO CHRISTIAN SUCCESS
1) Spend time with Jesus Christ each day. I can not stress that enough for the success minded Christian. Typically we invest our time working on things that have no bearing on our future christian success (nor any existing success value) since we have not taken the time to focus and understand exactly what Jesus Christ desires for our lives and our success.
2) Study the Word and find exactly what the top 5 (or 6) christian success concerns in your life must be. For you it might be: Christ, partner, children, work, retirement. For another, it might be: Christ, a hobby, work, retirement, objectives work. And for yet another: Christ, partner, work, a hobby, physical fitness. For each of you, christian success top priorities might be a little various in the number 4, 5, or (6) spots, however the first 2 or three are probably Christ and household. As soon as you understand your success top priorities, you are all set for action 3).
3) Develop a “development strategy” for each of your locations of top success priority. When you look at your life six months from now, particularly in these locations of success concern, you must be further along and better adjusted in each of these areas than you are today. Have you enhanced in each of your success priority locations?
4) Find a christian success mentor. This success coach must be someone who can be concerned mostly for your personal growth in these areas of success concern. They must be able to listen to your success concerns, help you establish a video game plan for fulfilling them, and be able to criticize you when you aren’t following your video game plan.
5) Break each of your success concerns down into specific objective steps. These “steps” ought to be little enough that you can focus on that one step at a time and they should not be too tough to achieve separately, and yet when you have actually finished all of the steps you have gotten substantial ground in your concern for the provided period, e.g. 6 months.
6) Write down all of your success concerns and your goal actions for accomplishing them. Leave room next to each goal step to compose the date you began the objective step and the date you completed it. At the end of the six months (and throughout it too) you will have the ability to specifically track your progress.
7) Eliminate unneeded things in your life which do not help you accomplish your success top priorities. Try disconnecting the TELEVISION 3 nights a week till your success top priorities are achieved.
8) Evaluate your rest … are you getting enough sleep? What can you do to obtain more sleep? What about leisure (non-TV)? Are you walking, treking, reading, conference with good friends regularly? Are you spending adequate time with your family without interruptions by the phone or work? Do what it requires to get rest and entertainment and include the household in this action.
Sure, some weeks you will fall short, but in others you will easily meet your personal success expectations. As you follow these 10 actions, setting success priorities, making objective actions, and following through on all of it will get simpler.
10) Just do it! You took the time to read this; if you do absolutely nothing with it you will continue to fall short of your own personal expectations.
In summary, we invest our time working on things that have no bearing on our future christian success (nor any current success worth) because we haven’t taken the time to comprehend and focus what Jesus Christ desires for our lives and our success.
For each of us, christian success priorities may be a little variation in the number 4, 5, or (6, however the first two or three are probably Christ and household. As soon as you understand your success priorities, you are all set for step 3).
You may have noticed that in this blog there are Motivational quotes in one of the articles. Affirmations plays an important role for any person to be motivated in order to take action. I have included Christian Affirmations here for your success.